Thursday, August 19, 2010

Creative Control

Well,the folks over at Creative Control have a good grip on what is cool music and the life surrounding it. Creative Control is "the brain child of directors Coodie & Chike and media mogul Dame Dash. A cutting edge online content label based upon the fundamental idea of maintaining creative control over all content and production from programming to advertising."

At Creative Control they feature several artists in their natural and creative elements. One of those artists is Peter Hadar. The reason I focused on him from the several artists on the site that I follow was that his song "Full Time Lover" seemed like a sort of throwback to 90's R&B. It also doesn't hurt that Mr. Hadar shows you how smooth we big boi's can be (well....I know I'm smooth but what about the rest of y'all). The song is his first single off of his upcoming album called "Take Off Victoria." P.S......you guys better not sleep on Dame.

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of this, the music industry needs a good bath. I'm impressed with Dame. Good find, Big Marv...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And by Big Marv I meant Sandman...

    ReplyDelete