Monday, August 16, 2010

Why am I still up?

Yes it is 2:50am in the morning and I am still up...............for no reason at all. Well at least I have something for you to nod your head to and keep you up right along with me. In my many "internets" travel I have come across a song called "Feelings" by Mike V of the Brick Bandits. It is Hard House/Electronica/ House as they describe which is popular in the New Jersey/Baltimore club scene. Let me tell you though I could really get into this and it is great for strollin' (it's a frat thing!). Check out their Myspace page (wow...myspace still?) and listen to some other stuff by the Brick Bandits.
                                                                        
                                                            Myspace
Brick Bandits





Download: Mike V (Brick Bandits), “Feelings”



Links, downloads and feature located here at www.thefader.com

No comments:

Post a Comment